- Aluminum alloy "partial fence" receiver is accurate to original M16A1 rifles, complete with engraved Colt trademarks
- The two-piece polymer handguard, fixed carry handle, large "flash suppressor", and straight delta ring all help complete the distinct look
- Functional bolt stop w/ mock bolt hold open for easy access to hopup dial
- Two-position buffer tube with aluminum adjustable stock
- Utilizes CYMA's breakthrough Platinum V2 gearbox series
Adapted from full-size M16A1 rifles, the XM177 and variants were some of the original modern Special Operations carbines. They were used by various specialized units through the Vietnam war, all the way up until they were largely replaced with newer and improved versions of the same concept.
|Action:||Semi & Fully Automatic|