Folding Knife Ikuchi Plain Edge Blade
- GAME CHANGER - Designed by Paul Alexander, the Ikuchi has an elegantly curved handle crafted with full, skeletonized stainless steel liners and stunning carbon fiber/G-10 laminate scales.
- ERGONOMIC - In the closed position, the handle’s narrow, open-backed profile completely contains the knife’s blade - except for a small textured section of the tang that serves as a flipper opener.
- EASY-TO-USE LOCK - Stroking this section of the blade with an index finger or thumb provides leverage to swiftly pivot it into the open position, where locks securely via Spyderco’s patented Compression Lock mechanism
- POCKET-FRIENDLY - To ensure discreet carry while keeping the Ikuchi instantly accessible, its handle includes a low-profile, deep-pocket wire clip that is reversible for left or right-side tip-up carry.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY - The satin-finished CPM S30V stainless steel blade is full-flat ground for exceptional edge geometry and cutting performance and has an acute, scalpel-like point for detailed work.